The Cosmelan Maintenance / Starter Kit is the perfect way to introduce Cosmelan into your skincare routine at home. This kit enables you to follow the home protocol assisting in the depigmentation action for removing and/or reducing freckles, melasma, acne pigmentation and age spots.
The convenient kit includes all the products required to commence treatment of this popular and effective depigmentation program and includes;
Cosmelan 2 - a remarkable and trusted depigmenting topical cream that has an intensive dual corrective & controlling action to reduce the appearance of freckles, melasma and age spots.
"I've had freckles & melasma for quite a while now and it got worse after kids... I tried everything, laser, needling nothing worked and then a friend told me about Cosmelan 2. Seriously I was skeptical at first but my pigmentation has already reduced and my skin has never looked better. I 100% recommend Cosmelan 2. If you are thinking about it just buy it, it works!". Kathryn, Greys Point
Melan Recovery - a superior healing balm which will reduce any skin sensitivity while strengthening the skin's defences.
Melan 130 Pigment Control SPF - this is not your average sunscreen, it includes very high factor sun protection with UVB 131 and UVA 67 and includes a depigmenting ingredient to help regulate melanin synthesis. A great preventative to combat our Australian climate and an essential requirement when treating pigmentation.
"After using Cosmelan 2 for only 4 weeks I've noticed a difference already in my melasma. People are also commenting on my skin asking what I'm using! I'm so glad I found this product". Tanya, Seaforth
Experience the incredible results Mesoestetic Cosmelan products can offer and include it in your skincare regime.
Mesoestetic Cosmelan 2 Home Pack
Please review below, if you have any of the conditions listed below please either speak to one of our clinicians or do not purchase if not suitable. Please call 1300 400 680 if you have any questions prior to purchasing.
- Skin allergies or if skin is irritated or impaired on the areas Cosmelan 2 will be used – speak with one of our clinicians.
- Aspirin Allergy – not suitable
- Treatment with prescription vitamin A prescribed via a Doctor or Dermatologist- must wait 6-8 weeks before using Cosmelan 2. Speak with one of our clinicians regarding options to introduce.
- Pregnancy and lactation – not suitable
- Active Acne – not suitable, speak to your clinician regarding other options available to you.
- Hydroquinone – must wait 12 weeks
- Bacterial or Viral infections – confirm with one of our clinicians if ok to use.
- Hypersensitivity to light – speak with one of our clinicians
- Tendency to develop keloids – not suitable
- Cancer, Diabetes, Lupus, Thyroid issues, Chemotherapy, Radiation etc. – not suitable
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Diabetes – not suitable
- Rosacea – speak with one of our clinicians
- Any pigmented lesions which are raised, rough, flaky or unusual shape must be checked by a doctor prior.
Cosmelan 2 cannot be legally purchased online without consultation. Please fill in your consent form to confirm you are suitable to use Cosmelan and have no allergies or conditions relating to its use. Not sure, please just call 1300 400 680 and we can answer any concerns or queries you may have.
Although the products are intended for ‘at home’ use, it is classed as a professional product given the potency of the ingredients and risk for irritation. Cosmelan 2 maintenance cream is an integral element in the Cosmelan method. It should only be prescribed and used under the supervision of a Cosmelan-trained therapist following a thorough consultation.
HOW TO PURCHASE NOW
We need to confirm you are suitable for this product or confirm if you’ve used previously. Please add your details above & a direct purchase link will be provided once consent is provided.