Cosmelan 2 is a remarkable and trusted depigmenting topical cream that has an intensive dual corrective & controlling action to reduce the appearance of freckles, melasma and age spots.
Cosmelan 2 is the no.1 depigmentation product worldwide and additional benefits include;
- Hyperpigmentation Reduction
- Pores Refined and Reduced
- Fine Line Reduction
- Anti Aging Benefits
- Skin Texture improvements
"I've had freckles & melasma for quite a while now and it got worse after kids... I tried everything, laser, needling nothing worked and then a friend told me about Cosmelan 2. Seriously I was skeptical at first but my pigmentation has already reduced and my skin has never looked better. I 100% recommend Cosmelan 2. If you are thinking about it just buy it, it works!". Kathryn, Greys Point
Experience the incredible results Cosmelan 2 can offer you and include it in your skincare regime. Yours to try now at this amazing discounted price!
"After using Cosmelan 2 for only 4 weeks I've noticed a difference already in my melasma. People are also commenting on my skin asking what I'm using! I'm so glad I found this product". Tanya, Seaforth
Cosmelan 2 Depigmentation Cream
Please review below, if you have any of the conditions listed below please either speak to one of our clinicians or do not purchase if not suitable. Please call 1300 400 680 if you have any questions prior to purchasing.
- Skin allergies or if skin is irritated or impaired on the areas Cosmelan 2 will be used – speak with one of our clinicians.
- Aspirin Allergy – not suitable
- Treatment with prescription vitamin A prescribed via a Doctor or Dermatologist- must wait 6-8 weeks before using Cosmelan 2. Speak with one of our clinicians regarding options to introduce.
- Pregnancy and lactation – not suitable
- Active Acne – not suitable, speak to your clinician regarding other options available to you.
- Hydroquinone – must wait 12 weeks
- Bacterial or Viral infections – confirm with one of our clinicians if ok to use.
- Hypersensitivity to light – speak with one of our clinicians
- Tendency to develop keloids – not suitable
- Cancer, Diabetes, Lupus, Thyroid issues, Chemotherapy, Radiation etc. – not suitable
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Diabetes – not suitable
- Rosacea – speak with one of our clinicians
- Any pigmented lesions which are raised, rough, flaky or unusual shape must be checked by a doctor prior.
Cosmelan 2 cannot be legally purchased online without consultation. Please fill in your consent form to confirm you are suitable to use Cosmelan and have no allergies or conditions relating to its use. Not sure, please just call 1300 400 680 and we can answer any concerns or queries you may have.
Although the products are intended for ‘at home’ use, it is classed as a professional product given the potency of the ingredients and risk for irritation. Cosmelan 2 maintenance cream is an integral element in the Cosmelan method. It should only be prescribed and used under the supervision of a Cosmelan-trained therapist following a thorough consultation.
HOW TO PURCHASE NOW
We need to confirm you are suitable for this product or confirm if you’ve used previously. Please add your details above & a direct purchase link will be provided once consent is provided.